With twenty years of experience as a producer, Kevin Chinoy has produced film, TV and theater projects that include:
- Lifetime’s “Five” and “Call Me Crazy”;
- MTV’s “Warren The Ape” and IFC’s “Greg The Bunny”;
- Sean Baker’s feature films “Starlet”, “Tangerine”, and his latest "The Florida Project";
- Ron Howard’s “Project Imagination” series of short films;
- PBS’s “Half the Sky”;
- Fox’s “Greg The Bunny”;
- Glamour Reel Moments Film series (producing directorial debuts of 20 women, including Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, Demi Moore, Courteney Cox, Rachel Weisz, Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes, Kirsten Dunst, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rita Wilson, Trudie Styler, Zoe Saldana, Olivia Wilde, and Eva Longoria); and,
- The 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, at the Old Vic Theater in London, and in Los Angeles.
Kevin’s previous film company Cineblast produced a dozen films from 1997 to 2000, including “REMEMBERING SEX” (Toronto Film Festival 1998), “BOBBY G CAN’T SWIM” (Best First Director 1999 American Film Institute Festival), “SPRING FORWARD” (Toronto Film Festival 1999, Sundance Film Festival 2000), and “KILL BY INCHES” (Toronto Film Festival 1999). Cineblast was listed in The Hollywood Reporter short list of top NY production companies each year in its existence, until its sale at the end of 2000.
In addition to his experience in the film and television industry, Kevin has over 15 years experience as a management consultant, served as faculty at the Parsons School of Design, and received his MBA with honors from The Wharton School.