Francesca Silvestri has produced film, TV and theater projects that include:
- Executive Producer on Lifetime’s “Five” and “Call Me Crazy”;
- Executive Producer on MTV’s “Warren The Ape”;
- Producer on Sean Baker’s feature films “Starlet” and “Tangerine”;
- Producer on Ron Howard’s “Project Imagination” series of short films;
- Co-Producer on PBS’s “Half the Sky;”
- Producer of the Glamour Reel Moments Film series (producing directorial debuts of 20 women, including Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, Demi Moore, Courteney Cox, Rachel Weisz, Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes, Kirsten Dunst, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rita Wilson, Trudie Styler, Zoe Saldana, Olivia Wilde, and Eva Longoria);
- Producer of the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, at the Old Vic Theater in London, and in Los Angeles;
- Co-producer on Miramax’s VIEW FROM THE TOP (Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Myers, Mark Ruffalo, Christina Applegate);
- Co-creator and Executive Producer on the Independent Film Channel’s RUNNING WITH THE BULLS (Adam Goldberg); and,
- Producer of SCOTCH AND MILK (Giovanni Ribisi, Adam Goldberg, Nicky Katt).
Francesca Silvestri was at Moxie Pictures from 2000 to 2006 , where she launched and led their Film and TV Group, a specific effort to develop relationships in the feature film and TV industries. Moxie Pictures became one of the world’s leading commercial production companies, with a commercial director roster that included Wes Anderson, Jim Sheridan, Cameron Crowe, John Waters, Kevin Smith, Errol Morris, and Jared Hess. Francesca developed properties with Moxie directors, setting up film projects at Miramax and Sony, and TV projects at ABC Family, Showtime and the Independent Film Channel. Francesca also launched a branded programming focus at Moxie Pictures, creating producing relationships with diverse media companies including the Independent Film Channel, Glamour Magazine, the Old Vic Theater, the 24 Hour Plays Company, and Sony Pictures.